Τετάρτη 6 Ιουνίου 2012

                                        45 RATS - FIRST GEAR ep (2011)



Here they are!!! True rock n roll brothers and mad dogs of the underground scene of Athens.They were created in 2008 and this 5 track ep is their first official recording.I'm telling you these guys kick some real ass.I saw them playing recently along with THREE WAY PLANE and MAKE BELIEVE and i can't assure you that they totally rocked me out!!
There's only one rule in this house:no vocals!!!All of their songs are instrumental,combining stoner riffing with rock n roll leads and attitude and their not afraid to play fast.Their groovy parts are not huge,but sexy and no they don't remind me of KARMA TO BURN(absence of vocals) but what they do is taking that attitude and making it more streetwise!!!
Last but not least:the artwork of their cd is fantastic and handmade.I'm looking forward for the album!!!
ROCK ON!!!!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου